One-story Cape reproduction home, 1,770 square feet of living space with three bedrooms, open kitchen/living and private study all on the first floor.
It is easy to make small changes to the plan and package on site and our team can instruct you on ways to do this if required.
- All wood 2x10 SPF framing - panelized with pre-cut floors, rafters and fir plywood
- Double primed Borate treated Windsor One pre-built exterior trim
- Green Mountain SDL argon insulated windows
- Simpson performance exterior doors with Schlage oil-rubbed bronze hardware
- Extra clear white cedar shingles with a 5" (Hemlock clapboards also available)
- IKO 30-year architectural asphalt roof (wood available as upgrade)
- Six panel primed moulded wood interior doors set in jambs with Schlage oil-rubbed bronze hardware
- Select poplar interior trim for windows, doors, baseboard and cased openings
- Closet, pantry and linen shelving
- One set finished stairs and one set basement grade stairs
- Wide pine flooring in living, study and entry areas
- Connor Homes traditional mantel where fireplace shown
- Shaker style Cabinets for kitchen and baths as shown (Painted cabinets with flat panel, inset flush doors, dovetailed drawers, full extension - self closing slides and wood knobs).
- All miscellaneous materials to assemble package
- Drawings and installation plans included