Story-and-a-half Greek Revival home, 1,772 square feet of living space with three bedrooms on the second floor. Spacious first floor with light-filled dining nook.
It is easy to make small changes to the plan and package on site and our team can instruct you on ways to do this if required.
- All wood 2x10 SPF framing - panelized with pre-cut floors, rafters and fir plywood
- Double primed Borate treated Windsor One pre-built exterior trim
- Green Mountain SDL argon insulated windows
- Simpson performance exterior doors with Schlage oil-rubbed bronze hardware
- Vertical grain primed hemlock siding
- IKO 30-year architectural asphalt roof (wood available as upgrade)
- Six panel primed moulded wood fiber interior doors set in jambs with Schlage oil-rubbed bronze hardware
- Select poplar interior trim for windows, doors, baseboard and cased openings
- Closet, pantry and linen shelving
- One set finished stairs and one set basement grade stairs
- Wide pine flooring in living, dining, entry and study areas
- Connor Homes traditional mantel where fireplace shown
- Shaker style Cabinets for kitchen and baths as shown (Painted cabinets with flat panel, inset flush doors, dovetailed drawers, full extension - self closing slides and wood knobs).
- All miscellaneous materials to assemble package
- Drawings and installation plans included