Federal Colonial house, 1,812 square feet of living space with FOUR bedrooms on the second floor. This is the perfect starter home for a family with lots of kids or the perfect home for those who like their kids to visit with the grandkids! First floor laundry / bath could easily be converted into a full bath by using stackable washer and dryer and closing off the hallway entry so that the family room could become an eventual first floor bedroom. Great home to phase into and stay as long as you need.
It is easy to make small changes to the plan and package on site and our team can instruct you on ways to do this if required.
- All wood 2x10 SPF framing - panelized with pre-cut floors, rafters and fir plywood
- Double primed Borate treated Windsor One pre-built exterior trim
- Green Mountain SDL argon insulated windows
- Simpson performance exterior doors with Schlage oil-rubbed bronze hardware
- Vertical grain primed hemlock siding
- IKO 30-year architectural asphalt roof (wood available as upgrade)
- Six panel primed moulded wood fiber interior doors set in jambs with Schlage oil-rubbed bronze hardware
- Select poplar interior trim for windows, doors, baseboard and cased openings
- Closet, pantry and linen shelving
- One set finished stairs and one set basement grade stairs
- Wide pine flooring in living, dining and entry
- Connor Homes traditional mantel where fireplace shown
- Shaker style Cabinets for kitchen and baths as shown (Painted cabinets with flat panel, inset flush doors, dovetailed drawers, full extension - self closing slides and wood knobs).
- All miscellaneous materials to assemble package
- Drawings and installation plans included